Police in Suffolk have arrested two people in connection with a series of ram raid incidents at convenience stores across Suffolk.
The arrests relate to five attempted ram raids targeting cash machines occurring between December 2017 and January 2018 at the following locations:
– The Co-op in The Street, Rickinghall, on December 5
– The Co-op in The Drift, Great Cornard, on December 6
– The Co-op Village Shop in High Street, Lavenham on December 21
– McColl’s in High Road, Trimley St Martin, on January 8
– The Co-operative Food store in High Street, Lavenham, on January 9
A 29-year-old man and a 25-year-old woman, from the Maldon area of Essex, were both arrested on suspicion of burglary by detectives investigating these offences yesterday, Tuesday, February 13.
They were taken into police custody for questioning and have been released under investigation pending further enquires.