Police are appealing for help to trace two wanted men.
John Paul Mongan, aged 39, and James Mongan, aged 30, are from the Cambridgeshire area and are wanted in connection with a shooting in Red Lodge last month.
Police were called at around 2.55pm on Sunday, April 4, to reports shots had been fired in Elms Road.
An 18-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy both sustained injuries caused by shotgun pellets, with one of the males suffering wounds to his face and neck. A 17-year-old girl was also injured during the incident after suffering a fall whilst running to safety.
All three were taken to hospital for treatment, but were discharged a short time later.
Four men have since been arrested and charged with two counts of malicious wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm (joint enterprise) and also violent disorder.
Following enquiries, police are now appealing for help to trace two further suspects. Their details are as follows:
- 39-year-old John Paul Mongan (pictured above) is described as white, of stocky build, with brown eyes and short, curly hair.
- 30-year-old James Mongan (pictured above) is described as white, of heavy build, with blue eyes and short auburn hair.
Crimestoppers – Contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form: www.crimestoppers-uk.org
Phone – Call 101.
The four men who have been charged following the shooting in Red Lodge on April 4, are as follows:
– Thomas Mongan, aged 24, of Gregory Road, Southall, in the London Borough of Ealing. He was also charged with possession of a shotgun with intent to endanger life;
– Jim Mongan, aged 29, of Shaftesbury Avenue, in the London Borough of Harrow;
– Bernard Mongan, aged 35, of Setchell Drove, Cottenham, Cambridgeshire;
– David Mongan, aged 25, of Setchell Drove, Cottenham, Cambridgeshire.
All four men were remanded in custody and appeared before Ipswich Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, April 6.